We are currently looking forward to getting connected to entrepreneurial and motivated people, who would be a perfect fit for our team. CCS is looking for simulations/chemical/process/energy engineers with relevant experience to join our team in Mumbai.
If you are experienced in the following profiles, we would like to hear from you:
Mechanical / Project engineer
Number of positions:1
Carbon Clean Solutions “CCS” is an innovation leader in carbon dioxide (CO2) recovery technology for industrial purposes. The company is commercializing its breakthrough technology that could significantly reduce the operating costs and environmental impacts. CCS is operating in India, UK & US and anticipating sustained growth is currently looking to expand core team.
Driven by smart business practices, our primary focus is innovation and its commercialization. CCS aim to develop low cost, energy efficient carbon capture technology that can be embedded in new power/industrial plants or retrofitted to existing ones. Our founding team, senior management and advisors bring in varied industry experiences from across the world and we
Eessential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Mechanical engineering activities on projects of various sizes and complexities within the business line in coordination with other engineering and project groups.
- Responsible for mechanical design, project cost estimation, bids and technical specifications.
- Responsible for procurement (material requisitions and bid evaluations) from suppliers and vendors.
- Verify and approve vendor drawings and coordinate fabrication and construction of equipment.
- Participate in all phases of conceptual design to detail engineering, construction, commissioning and operation.
Skills / Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical engineering principles and practices.
- Familiarity with industry standards including API, ASME, ANSI, NACE, TEMA and other local and international standards.
- Expert knowledge of various equipment detail design and operation including Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Compressors, Boilers, Columns &Piping Components.
- Knowledge of piping codes, material selection (metallurgy, coatings) and welding.
- Working knowledge of power plants and related equipment would be an asset.
- Knowledge of industry relevant software like CAD
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven problem solving abilities
- Intuitive understanding and appreciation of group dynamics/team development.
- A recognized degree in Mechanical engineering from an accredited college or university
- 10+ years of work experience in the industry or with an EPC (engineering, procurement
and construction) company.
- Operating experience in carbon dioxide recovery, power, urea/ammonia, chemical plants will be an asset.
- Material Selection (Corrosion metallurgy) expertise will be an asset.
Negotiable. Market competitive compensation + stock options.
Carbon Clean Solutions,
Cell: +91 98 3354 1530